St. Aloysius School has kicked-off its first ever TUITION RAFFLE. We are extremely excited about this new concept and fully believe that it will generate important financial support for our wonderful school. Please know that all proceeds from the raffle directly benefit the children of St. Aloysius!
The prizes are as follows:
- 1st prize is $25,000 towards tuition or existing tuition loans
- 2nd prize is (2) tickets to Hamilton on Broadway
- 3rd prize is Four (4) Box Seat Tickets to a New York Mets Game during the 2017 Season
Tickets may be purchased from the School Office & Parish Office between April 3rd & June 10th or at all weekend St. Aloysius Parish masses between April 20th and June 10th. If you have any questions regarding the purchasing of tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* On Saturday, June 10th, Father Kinnally will draw the winning ticket at 7:30 pm in the school gym.
Tickets are $100 each and only 1,000 tickets will be sold.
We thank you in advance for your continued support of St. Aloysius School!
May God continue to bless you and keep you in His arms
The Angel Fund Committee & The 2017 Tuition Raffle Committee
Rules and Regulations:
2017 Tuition Raffle Rules and Regulations:
- Prize to be paid directly to ANY K-12 school, college or university (or combination) or payment of a student loan or part of student loan.
- Schools must be located and accredited in the U.S.
- Up to two students may be designated by prize-winner to receive the tuition award.
- Students must be named within four years of drawing. But can be used at anytime in students academic career.
- Winner may designate self; relatives; friends; or a financially needy student recommended by an educational institution.
- Prize to be paid in consecutive years, for up to four years, commencing with the first year of the student recipient’s selected educational institution or financial institution that made the student loan.
- Any unused portion of the prize remaining after four years beyond the date payment commences would revert to St. Aloysius School.
- Eligible expenses include tuition, room and board, books and school-related fees or payback of a school loan.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Regarding the student loan, an institutional lender, any subsidiary or affiliate as such bank, out-of-state bank, CT credit union or institutional lender, or other lender licensed by the Dept. of Banking.
- Second and third prizes are to be used on specified dates and times. They cannot be exchanged for different date and time.